46th Euromicro Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA 2020).
Tracks and Organizers
- CNADO: Cloud Native And DevOps | D. Taibi (Tampere University, Finland) and F. Montesi (University of Southern Denmark, Denmark)
- AI4DevOps: AI-Enabled Software Development and Operations | M. Chaudron (University of Gothenburg, Sweden), M. Felderer (University of Innsbruck, Austria), A. Metzger (University of Duisburg-Essen & Big Data Value Association (BDVA), Germany), R. Ramler (Software Competence Center Hagenberg GmbH, Austria), D. Winkler (TU Vienna, Austria)
- SMSE: Systematic Literature Reviews and Mapping Studies in Software Engineering | S. Counsell (Brunel University, London, United Kingdom) and S. Swift (Brunel University, London, United Kingdom)
- ES-IoT: Embedded Systems and the Internet of Things | E. Borde (Telecom ParisTech, France), I. Gerostathopoulos (TU Munich, Germany), P. Katsaros (Aristotle Univ. of Thessaloniki, Greece)
- SM: Software management: Measurement, Peopleware and Innovation | O. Demirors (Izmir Institute of Technology, Turkey) and C. Gravino (University of Salerno, Italy)
- SPPI: Software Process and Product Improvement | S. Biffl (TU Vienna, Austria), D. Winkler (TU Vienna, Austria), R. Rabiser (Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria)
- MDEML: Model-Driven Engineering and Modeling Languages | F. Ciccozzi (Mälardalen University, Sweden), A. Wortmann (RWTH Aachen University, Germany)
Special Sessions and Organizers
Journal First Track
Journal First Track only:
- Abstract submission to tracks and sessions: March 16, 2020 (AoE)
- Paper submission to tracks and sessions: April 13, 2020 (AoE) (Extended)
- Notification of accepted papers: May 18, 2020 (AoE)
- Camera-ready paper due: June 21, 2020 (AoE)
- Paper submission: May 11, 2020 (AoE)
- Notification of accepted papers: May 24, 2020 (AoE)
SUBMISSIONS & PUBLISHING
SEAA 2020 encourages the submission of full research papers (maximum 8 pages), short papers and tool demo papers (maximum 4 pages), and posters. Papers follow a single-blinded reviewing process and must contain original unpublished work, describe significant novel contributions, and provide evidence on the validation of results. In particular, reports on industrial applications are welcome.
Papers submitted to SEAA 2020 must not be under review or submitted for review elsewhere whilst under consideration for SEAA 2020. Contravention of this concurrent submission policy will be deemed as a serious breach of scientific ethics, and appropriate action will be taken in all such cases.
Conference Publishing Services (CPS) will publish accepted papers in the conference proceedings and
the proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital library and indexing services.
A special issue of a journal is planned to which extended version of best papers will be invited.
For further information contact Antonio Martini or
SEAA 2020 General Chair
Andrej Škraba (University of Maribor, Slovenia)
SEAA 2020 Program Chairs
Antonio Martini (University of Oslo, Norway)
Manuel Wimmer (Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria)
SEAA 2020 Publication Chair
Amund Skavhaug (Norwegian UST, Norway)
SEAA Steering Committee
Michel Chaudron (Chalmers | University of Gothenburg, Sweden)
Onur Demirors (Izmir Institute of Technology, Turkey)
Stefan Biffl (TU Vienna, Austria)
Rick Rabiser (Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria)
SEAA 2020 Web Chair
Philipp Haindl (Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria)