The Euromicro Conference Series on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA) is a long-standing international forum for researchers, practitioners, and students to present and discuss the latest innovations, trends, experiences, and concerns in the field of Software Engineering and Advanced Applications in information technology for software-intensive systems.
The 46th Euromicro Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA) will take place in Portorož, Slovenia from 26 to 28 August, 2020.
Tracks and Organizers
- CNADO: Cloud Native And DevOps | D. Taibi (Tampere University, Finland) and F. Montesi (University of Southern Denmark, Denmark)
- AI4DevOps: AI-Enabled Software Development and Operations | M. Chaudron (University of Gothenburg, Sweden), M. Felderer (University of Innsbruck, Austria), A. Metzger (University of Duisburg-Essen & Big Data Value Association (BDVA), Germany), R. Ramler (Software Competence Center Hagenberg GmbH, Austria), D. Winkler (TU Vienna, Austria)
- SMSE: Systematic Literature Reviews and Mapping Studies in Software Engineering | S. Counsell (Brunel University, London, United Kingdom) and S. Swift (Brunel University, London, United Kingdom)
- ES-IoT: Embedded Systems and the Internet of Things | E. Borde (Telecom ParisTech, France), I. Gerostathopoulos (TU Munich, Germany), P. Katsaros (Aristotle Univ. of Thessaloniki, Greece)
- SM: Software management: Measurement, Peopleware and Innovation | O. Demirors (Izmir Institute of Technology, Turkey) and C. Gravino (University of Salerno, Italy)
- SPPI: Software Process and Product Improvement | S. Biffl (TU Vienna, Austria), D. Winkler (TU Vienna, Austria), R. Rabiser (Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria)
- MDEML: Model-Driven Engineering and Modeling Languages | F. Ciccozzi (Mälardalen University, Sweden), A. Wortmann (RWTH Aachen University, Germany)
Special Sessions and Organizers
Journal First Track
Journal First Track only:
- Abstract submission to tracks and sessions: March 2, 2020
- Paper submission to tracks and sessions: March 16, 2020
- Notification of accepted papers: May 5, 2020
- Camera-ready paper due: June 5, 2020
- Paper submission: May 11, 2020
- Notification of accepted papers: May 24, 2020
SUBMISSIONS & PUBLISHING
SEAA 2020 encourages the submission of full research papers (maximum 8 pages), short papers
and tool demo papers (maximum 4 pages), and posters.
Papers must contain original unpublished work, describe significant novel contributions,
and provide evidence on the validation of results. In particular, reports on industrial
applications are welcome.
Conference Publishing Services (CPS) will publish accepted papers in the conference proceedings and
the proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital library and indexing services.
A special issue of a journal is planned to which extended version of best papers will be invited.
For further information contact Antonio Martini or
SEAA 2020 General Chair
Andrej Škraba (University of Maribor, Slovenia)
SEAA 2020 Program Chairs
Antonio Martini (University of Oslo, Norway)
Manuel Wimmer (Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria)
SEAA Steering Committee
Michel Chaudron (Chalmers | University of Gothenburg, Sweden)
Onur Demirors (Izmir Institute of Technology, Turkey)
Stefan Biffl (TU Vienna, Austria)
Rick Rabiser (Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria)
SEAA 2020 Web Chair
Philipp Haindl (Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria)